Friday, October 10, 2014

Time Flies

Hi everyone!!

As I sit in the Admissions Office writing this today, I can think about nothing but how shocked I am that is already Fall Break! Fall Break signifies we are approximately halfway through first semester, meaning there are only 11 more Fridays until Christmas...WHAT?! Holy cow does time fly when you're having fun ;)

I have an exciting Fall Break ahead of me as my soccer team will be traveling to Waverly, Iowa on Saturday to participate in Beat Wartburg week. Our Kohawk volleyball team started the week out right with an important victory, our football team is planning on keeping the excitement going Saturday morning with a W on our home field, and then the men's and women's soccer teams travel to Wartburg to finish Beat Wartburg week with another big rivarly win!


Because we don't have classes on Monday or Tuesday, after my soccer game I get to head home for a day or two to visit my dog (and parents and sisters I guess), catch up on some sleep and stock up on groceries and warm clothes. Fall Break always seems to come at just the right time in the semester - with midterms and paper deadlines quickly approaching, naps are definitely needed!
Penny is ready for me to come home for Fall Break!

With the weather getting colder and colder, I've been taking some time to reminisince on how much has already happened during my junior year - Homecoming, beating a nationally ranked team, and decorating my new, cute apartment with my awesome roommates being some of favorites. This first quarter of the school year is already packed full of hilarious, happy, stressful memories and I am excited to be able to share them all with you!


Happy fall!
<3,
Hannah



No comments:

Post a Comment